Special Transfer & Support Programs
Special Support Programs
Fullerton College provides a variety of programs designed to enhance academic and transfer success. Many programs are designed to serve the needs of special populations and/or major fields.
Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT)
The Associates Degree for Transfer is a specialized AA/AS that provides students with the following benefits:
- Guaranteed Admission to the Cal State System
- It is not a guarantee to any specific CSU campus
- In a major that the CSU campus considers “similar” to your ADT.
- See Similar Majors link.
- A 0.1 bump in their CSU-transferable GPA.
- This is a campus-specific practice and for admission purposes only.
- Special admissions considerations to some private and/or out of state colleges.
ADT Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the ADTs Offered by Fullerton College?
- How do I find the “similar” major for my ADT?
- How to I apply for the ADT?
- What other colleges recognize the ADT?
Did you know that qualifying Fullerton College students can take one class per fall and spring semester at select CSU and UC campuses for nearly the same price you pay at Fullerton College?
It’s called “Cross Enrollment” and it is a great way for you to check out what it is like to be a student at the CSU and/or UC while taking courses that meet your bachelor degree requirements!
To Qualify for Cross Enrollment:
- Complete at least one term (fall or spring) at Fullerton College as a matriculated student.
- Be in good academic standing
- Enroll in a minimum of 6 units at Fullerton Collegein the same semester that you will to do cross enrollment at the CSU or UC.
- Complete appropriate academic preparation as determined by the CSU or UC campus.
NOTE: Students may participate in Cross Enrollment in the fall or spring semesters only. Cross Enrollment is not offered in the summer.
To Apply for Cross Enrollment
Print the Cross Enrollment Application
Complete the top portion of the cross enrollment form and deliver it to the Fullerton College admissions and Records for verification.
The verification process can take up to 10 working days to be completed and a fee is required.
If approved, you will then deliver your cross enrollment application to the admissions and records office of the CSU or UC and follow their instructions.
Cal State University (CSU)
University of California (UC)
Transfer Admissions Guarantee (TAG)
Guaranteed admissions to one of six UC campuses!
Information on min TAG requirements and how to apply.
Transfer Admissions Planner – (TAP) Begin your UC transfer today!
- Not a program but rather a tool to help you plan your transfer to the UC.
Courses entered into the UC TAP will transfer to your UC Application and UC TAG application!
- Cal Summer Experience
- Center for Educational Equity & Excellence (Ce3) Programs
- Experience Berkeley Transfer (EBT)
- Starting Point Mentorship Program
- Transfer to Excellence Summer Research Program
- Transfer Transition Program (TTP)
- INSPIRE – Engineering & Computer Sciences
- Transfer Edge – A Summer Start Program
- Transfer Boost – Summer Program
- CCCP Scholars Program
- Film & Television Summer Institute
- Student Transfer Outreach & Mentor Program (STOMP)
- Transfer Alliance Program (TAP)
- Fullerton College students who have been officially admitted into the Honors Program and who will be “honors certified” no later than the end of spring prior to their fall admission, will be eligible to sign the UC TAP which provides students with “priority consideration” (not a guarantee admission) to the UCLA College of Letters and Sciences only. For more information, please contact the FC Honors Program.
UC San Diego
Private & Out of State
California Private & Independent
- Chapman University Fowler School of Law Undergraduate Pre-Law PLUS Program
- University of Redlands – B.S. Business at Fullerton College
- Earn your Bachelor in Business at Fullerton College! For more information, click here to access their flyer
- USC Diversity, Inclusion & Access (DIA) Summer Program
Other Special Programs
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Program
- Thinking of transferring to an out-out-of state institution in the Western U.S. but concerned about the cost for non-resident students? WUE may allow you to qualify for lower out-of-state tuition rates!