Special Transfer Programs
Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT)
- The Associate Degree for Transfer provides guaranteed admissions to the:
- California State University (CSU)
- California Private & Independent Colleges & Universities (Select campuses only)
University of California (UC)
Transfer Admissions Guarantee (TAG) – Guaranteed admissions to one of six UC campuses.
- TAG Matrix – The matrix defines the minimum qualifications to be eligible for TAG.
- Apply for TAG – UC Transfer Admissions Planner is used to apply for TAG.
Transfer Admissions Planner – Begin your UC transfer today!
- Not a program but rather a tool to help you plan your transfer to the UC.
Courses entered into the UC TAP will transfer to your UC Application and UC TAG application!
- Cal Summer Experience
- Center for Educational Equity & Excellence (Ce3) Programs
- Starting Point Mentorship Program
- CCCP Scholars Program
- Student Transfer Outreach & Mentor Program (STOMP)
- Transfer Alliance Program (TAP)
- Fullerton College students who have been officially admitted into the Honors Program and who will be “honors certified” no later than the end of spring prior to their fall admission, will be eligible to sign the UC TAP which provides students with “priority consideration” (not a guarantee admission) to the UCLA College of Letters and Sciences only. For more information, please contact the FC Honors Program.
California State University (CSU)
Private & Out-of-State Institutions
- Arizona State University – Guaranteed Admissions for California Community College transfer students
- Chapman University Fowler School of Law Undergraduate Pre-Law PLUS Program
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities – Transfer Guarantee to HBCUs
- Western Oregon University – Transfer Admission Guarantee
- University of Redlands – B.S. Business at Fullerton College
- Earn your Bachelor in Business at Fullerton College!
Other Special Programs
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Program
- Thinking of transferring to an out-out-of state institution in the Western U.S. but concerned about the cost for non-resident students? WUE may allow you to qualify for lower out-of-state tuition rates!
Did you know that qualifying Fullerton College students can take one class per fall and spring semester at select CSU and UC campuses for nearly the same price you pay at Fullerton College?
It’s called “Cross Enrollment” and it is a great way for you to check out what it is like to be a student at the CSU and/or UC while taking courses that meet your bachelor degree requirements!
To Qualify for Cross Enrollment:
- Complete at least one term (fall or spring) at Fullerton College as a matriculated student.
- Be in good academic standing
- Enroll in a minimum of 6 units at Fullerton Collegein the same semester that you will to do cross enrollment at the CSU or UC.
- Complete appropriate academic preparation as determined by the CSU or UC campus.
NOTE: Students may participate in Cross Enrollment in the fall or spring semesters only. Cross Enrollment is not offered in the summer.
To apply for cross enrollment
Print the Cross Enrollment Application
Complete the top portion of the cross enrollment form and deliver it to the Fullerton College admissions and Records for verification.
The verification process can take up to 10 working days to be completed and a fee is required.
If approved, you will then deliver your cross enrollment application to the admissions and records office of the CSU or UC and follow their instructions.