Other Special Transfer Programs & Services
In addition to the highly popular special programs listed under the Transfer Advantages drop-down menu above, the universities provide additional programs and services designed to connect California Community College students to their campuses, support programs and academic departments!
Participation in these programs can be listed on the UC and/or private college applications and may afford the student special consideration in the transfer application process!
Featured Special Program:
The Historically Black Colleges & Universities Guarantee!
The California Community College system has a guaranteed admission agreement with 39 Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs). Some advantages to this CCC-HBCU Guarantee include the following:
- Acceptance of completed transfer-level community college courses,
- A free single application for up to four participating partner HBCU institutions,
- A simplified transfer process,
- Priority consideration for housing when application submitted by the posted deadline,
- Consideration for transfer scholarships if you have a 3.2 or higher grade point average (based on funding availability), and
- Pre-admission advisement.
For more information, visit the CCC-HBCU Guarantee webpage.
HBCU Seminar Dates:
The FC Transfer Center & UMOJA Center will provide an informational seminar on the HBCU and the CCC-HBCU Guarantee on the following dates:
- Mon. Oct. 18 (12-1pm)
- Tue. Oct. 19 (12-1pm)
Cal State University (CSU)
University of California (UC)
California Private Colleges
- Chapman University:
- La Sierra University:
- University of Redlands:
- University of Southern California (USC):