- SPRING 2020:
- All spring tours have been cancelled by order of the FC President’s Office.
- FALL 2020:
- To be announced August 2020
To Participate in a Local Tour:
Due to District policy, tour participants must be:
- Admitted and enrolled Fullerton College students or
- District faculty, staff, or management.
All local tours require a deposit of $5.00 (cash) to RSVP and is refundable only upon participation.
Students requiring ADA accommodations:
- All Fullerton College students are welcomed to attend a tour!
- We ask that you provide us with reasonable and adequate time to arrange accommodations –
at least 2 weeks notice so that we can make arrangements:
- to order an ADA accommodating bus
- notification to the university campus tours office so that they can assist in providing the accommodations.
All students will be required to complete the following District forms:
- Student Participant Agreement
- Release of Liability
- If you have a medical card, please bring it with you.
- If you do not, an emergency number will suffice.
- Tours typically last 1-1 1/2 hours and depending on the campus, may involve stairs or hills, so bring good (ergonomically correct) walking shoes.
- Pay attention to the weather and plan accordingly.
- Bring money for lunch. Tour guides will typically allow for time for lunch at the university.
For more information, please contact our office.
If funding is provided, the Transfer Center may offer a tour to visit universities in Central or Northern California to currently enrolled Fullerton College students.
NOR CAL TOUR APRIL 17-18, 2020
THIS TOUR HAS BEEN CANCELLED
- UC Berkeley
- UC Davis