- Due to the COVID-19 Campus Closure to in-person services and the transition to virtual services, college tours to local campuses have been placed on hold until further notice.
- In the meantime, we provide the following links to the virtual campus tours for our most popular campuses.
To Participate in a Local Tour:
Due to District policy, tour participants must be:
- Admitted and enrolled Fullerton College students or
- District faculty, staff, or management.
All local tours require a deposit of $5.00 (cash) to RSVP and is refundable only upon participation.
Students requiring ADA accommodations:
- All Fullerton College students are welcomed to attend a tour!
- We ask that you provide us with reasonable and adequate time to arrange accommodations –
at least 2 weeks notice so that we can make arrangements:
- to order an ADA accommodating bus
- notification to the university campus tours office so that they can assist in providing the accommodations.
All students will be required to complete the following District forms:
- Student Participant Agreement
- Release of Liability
- If you have a medical card, please bring it with you.
- If you do not, an emergency number will suffice.
- Tours typically last 1-1 1/2 hours and depending on the campus, may involve stairs or hills, so bring good (ergonomically correct) walking shoes.
- Pay attention to the weather and plan accordingly.
- Bring money for lunch. Tour guides will typically allow for time for lunch at the university.
For more information, please contact our office.
Virtual Campus Tours!
Since we are not able to conduct a campus tour to every campus each semester, we offer the following links to virtual tours to many of our popular universities:
- Cal Poly Pomona
- CSU Dominguez Hills
- CSU Fullerton
- CSU Long Beach
- CSU Los Angeles
- CSU Northridge
- San Diego State Univ.
- UC Berkeley
- UC Davis
- UC Irvine
- UC Los Angeles
- UC Merced
- UC Riverside
- UC San Diego
- UC Santa Barbara
- UC Santa Cruz