- Fall 2018:
- UC Riverside and Cal Poly Pomona – Friday, November 2
- UCLA – Friday, October 19
- Spring 2019:
- Local Tours Only (TBA)
- Summer 2019:
- Special Tour (See information on right)
To Participate in a Local Tour:
Due to District policy, tour participants must be:
- Admitted and enrolled Fullerton College students or
- District faculty, staff, or management.
All local tours require a deposit of $5.00 (cash) to RSVP and is refundable only upon participation.
Students requiring ADA accommodations:
- All Fullerton College students are welcomed to attend a tour!
- We ask that you provide us with reasonable and adequate time to arrange accommodations –
at least 2 weeks notice so that we can make arrangements:
- to order an ADA accommodating bus
- notification to the university campus tours office so that they can assist in providing the accommodations.
All students will be required to complete the following District forms:
- Student Participant Agreement
- Release of Liability
- If you have a medical card, please bring it with you.
- If you do not, an emergency number will suffice.
- Tours typically last 1-1 1/2 hours and depending on the campus, may involve stairs or hills, so bring good (ergonomically correct) walking shoes.
- Pay attention to the weather and plan accordingly.
- Bring money for lunch. Tour guides will typically allow for time for lunch at the university.
For more information, please contact our office.
If funding is provided, the Transfer Center may offer a tour to visit universities in Central or Northern California to currently enrolled Fullerton College students.
Universities that we have visited in the past include:
- CSU Channel Islands
- CSU East Bay
- CSU Sacramento
- Loyola Marymount University
- San Francisco State University
- San Jose State University
- UC Berkeley
- UC Davis
- UC Merced
- UC Santa Barbara
- UC Santa Cruz
- University of San Francisco
In addition, since the Transfer Center is connected to the Cadena Cultural Center,
we typically will include a cultural site as part of the tour!
Applications are usually accepted in the spring semester.
For more information, please contact or visit
the Transfer Center.