Transfer Center Presentations & Tabling
The FC Transfer Center welcomes requests from Fullerton College faculty, student services, Associated Students and official student clubs to provide the following services:
- Tabling at quad events and on-campus conferences.
- Presentations to your students in the classroom or in the Transfer Center
- Both: Tabling & Presentation – usually at conferences and other special events.
Presentations we offer
You have the following options for your presentation request:
- Brief Classroom Presentation
- 15 mins – Covering current Transfer Center events and application cycle notices
We also provide the following comprehensive presentations; each includes 15 mins for questions:
- Transfer Center Introduction
- 30 mins – An introduction to Transfer Center services and tips for being a success transfer student
- Transfer Basics 101: The Cal State & UC
- 60 mins – Covers basic transfer requirements to the CSU & UC
- Transfer Basics 201: Private Colleges
- 60 mins – How to Prepare for a Private College
- Transfer Basics 301: Special Transfer Programs
- 60 mins – A basic overview of programs that provide student a transfer advantage such as: ADT, UC TAG, UCLA TAP, and the HBCU Guaranteed Admissions.
We are also open to tailoring these presentations to your needs.
We provide these services during our regular semester office hours:
- Fall & Spring Semesters:
- Mon-Wed-Thu (8am-5pm)
- Tue (8am-7pm)
- Fri (8am-12pm)
- Weekends (Closed)
- Summer Session:
- Mon-Thu (8am-5pm)
- Fri-Sun (Closed)
Requests for presentations/tabling outside these operating hours will be considered on a case-by-case basis and staffing permitted.