Transfer Center Presentations & Tabling
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST. Thank you.
The FC Transfer Center welcomes requests from Fullerton College faculty, student services, Associated Students and official student clubs to provide the following services:
- Tabling at quad events and on-campus conferences.
- Presentations to your students in the classroom or in the Transfer Center
- Both: Tabling & Presentation – usually at conferences and other special events.
Please note that we do not offer presentations for individuals – requests are for groups only.
Presentations we offer
You have the following options for your presentation request:
- Brief Classroom Presentation
- 15 mins – Covering current Transfer Center events and application cycle notices
We also provide the following comprehensive presentations; each includes 15 mins for questions:
- Transfer Center Introduction
- 30 mins – An introduction to Transfer Center services and tips for being a success transfer student
- Transfer Basics 101: The Cal State & UC
- 60 mins – Covers basic transfer requirements to the CSU & UC
- Transfer Basics 201: Private Colleges
- 60 mins – How to Prepare for a Private College
- Transfer Basics 301: Special Transfer Programs
- 60 mins – A basic overview of programs that provide student a transfer advantage such as: ADT, UC TAG, UCLA TAP, and the HBCU Guaranteed Admissions.
We are also open to tailoring these presentations to your needs.
We provide these services during our regular semester office hours:
- Fall & Spring Semesters:
- Mon-Wed-Thu (8am-5pm)
- Tue (8am-7pm)
- Fri (8am-12pm)
- Weekends (Closed)
- Summer Session:
- Mon-Thu (8am-5pm)
- Fri-Sun (Closed)
Requests for presentations/tabling outside these operating hours will be considered on a case-by-case basis and staffing permitted.