Transfer Center Presentations & Tabling
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST. Thank you.
The FC Transfer Center welcomes requests from Fullerton College faculty and staff to provide the following services:
- Tabling at quad events and on-campus conferences.
- Presentations to your students in the classroom or in the Transfer Center
Please note that we do not offer presentations for individuals – requests are for groups only.
Presentations we offer
You have the following options for your presentation request:
- Transfer Ambassadors – Brief Classroom Presentation
- 5-10 mins – Covering current Transfer Center events and application cycle notices.
- Transfer Ambassadors are student hourly trained to provide peer-to-peer outreach.
We also provide the following comprehensive presentations; each includes 15 mins for questions:
- Transfer Center Introduction
- 30 mins – An introduction to Transfer Center services and tips for being a success transfer student
- Transfer Basics 101: The Cal State & UC
- 60 mins – Covers basic transfer requirements to the CSU & UC
- Transfer Basics 201: Private Colleges
- 60 mins – How to Prepare for a Private College
- Transfer Basics 301: Special Transfer Programs
- 35 mins – A basic overview of programs that provide student a transfer advantage such as: ADT, UC TAG, UCLA TAP, and the HBCU Guaranteed Admissions.
We are also open to tailoring these presentations to your needs.
These services are provided during our hours of operation.
Requests for presentations/tabling outside these operating hours will be considered on a case-by-case basis and staffing permitted.