The Transfer Center provides the services below to assist Fullerton College students with any undergraduate university application. If you would like to preview dates for all services before registering, please visit our Calendar. Otherwise, scroll down and choose your needed service.
Drop in Application Assistance
The Transfer Center offers limited drop in application assistance during specific times of the year.
During the high demand of application season, drop in may be in a group Zoom meeting.
We provide the following four-part application workshop series designed to assist students in the year-long Cal State and UC application cycle:
- Part 1: Are You Ready to Apply?
— For Cal State applicants
— For UC applicants
- Part 2: Applying to Transfer:
— The Cal State Application
— The UC Application & PIQ
- Part 3: After You Apply ~ The Next Steps
- Part 4: Admissions Decisions
To RSVP, please click the button that corresponds to your transfer application cycle.
ATTENTION FALL 2022 TRANSFER COHORT:
We are currently working on the workshop schedule for our Fall 2022 transfers.
Please check back later!
Other Application Workshops
In addition to our Application Workshop Series above, we also provide the following application workshops throughout the year:
- The Common Application
- Used by many private and out-of-state colleges and universities.
- Including: Chapman University and USC.
- The Common Black Colleges Application
- Used by the Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCU).
Application Essays Assistance
The Transfer Center provides assistance with the writing requirements for any transfer application:
- UC Personal Insight Questions (PIQ)
- Common Application writing requirements
Cal State Notice: The general Cal State Application does not require essays/writing requirements; however, exceptions may apply for highly impacted majors (such as nursing) and students applying to EOP will have to provide short answers to questions in the EOP Biographical Section.
Click the button below to request assistance.