Counseling Services in the Transfer Center
The FC Transfer Center is a service of the Fullerton College Counseling Center which provides additional and limited counseling services throughout the academic year.
“Transfer counseling” is a function of ALL counselors and is predicated on the answers to these REQUIRED questions:
- What is your transfer major?
- What four-year colleges/universities do you intend to apply for transfer?
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST, please review these important counseling notices.
CHANGES TO THE CAL STATE GENERAL EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS – Will this apply to you?
- New students starting at Fullerton College BEGINNING Fall 2021 or later will now be required to complete CSU GE Area F (Ethnic Studies). Please see new CSU GE Breadth requirements.
- Students starting at Fullerton College BEFORE Fall 2021 and have maintained continuous enrollment do not need to complete the new CSU GE Area F.
- Students who have lost/broken continuous enrollment prior to the 2021-2022 academic year will also need to complete CSU GE Area F requirement.
The only way to learn if this change will apply to you is to schedule an appointment with a counselor.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH ALL FORMS OF COLLEGE CREDIT
In order for our counselors to provide accurate advising, they must have access to your entire college record. Thus, before you click the button below, please ensure that you have provided Fullerton College with the following official documents:
- Official transcripts from all other colleges/universities that you have ever attended
- Exception: Cypress College – Our counselors have access to these records.
- Official exam scores for AP, CLEP and IB.
If you have attended another college/university or have college-level exam credit and you have not provided Fullerton College with official documents, you will need to upload an unofficial copy in our intake form.