Counseling Services in the Transfer Center
The FC Transfer Center is a service of the Fullerton College Counseling Center which provides additional and limited counseling services in the Transfer Center throughout the academic year.
“Transfer counseling” is a function of ALL counselors and is predicated on the answers to these REQUIRED questions:
- What is your transfer major?
- What four-year colleges/universities do you intend to apply for transfer?
Thus, regardless of whether you receive educational counseling from the Transfer Center, Counseling Center, EOPS/CARE/FYSI, Grads to Be Program, Umoja Community Center, and/or Veterans Resource Center, you will be provided with the same high-quality counseling services to help you plan for your transfer!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING NOTICES BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR COUNSELING REQUEST!
You are Required to Report ALL forms of College Credit.
In order for our counselors to provide accurate advising, they must have access to your entire college record. Thus, before you click the button below, please ensure that you have provided Fullerton College with the following official documents:
- Official transcripts from all other colleges/universities that you have ever attended
- Exception: Cypress College – Our counselors have access to these records.
- Official exam scores for AP, CLEP and IB.