The Transfer Center is a dynamic department within the Fullerton College Counseling Division. The Transfer Center is connected to the Cadena Cultural Center. Our mission is to provide services that enhance awareness of campus diversity, facilitate transfer to colleges and universities, and promote student development. The Transfer Center is a resource available to all Fullerton College students to help you stay motivated, excited, and prepared to transfer to a four-year university.
Assisting Transfer Students
There are many steps to transfer, from college exploration to college selection, major exploration to major preparation, not to mention the entire application process. The center provides services to help you explore, prepare, and succeed in your transfer plans. The Transfer Center can help you every step of the way!
- College Fairs
- Tours of local colleges & universities
- Transfer Seminars
- Transfer Basics
- Transfer Exploration
- University Application Assistance
- Transfer research resources: catalogues, brochures, flyers, and online resources
- Visits from university representatives
All of the services above are designed to promote a successful transfer which we celebrate at our annual:
- Transfer Celebration!
- Held annually to honor those students who have been accepted to a college/university