Our vision is that all Fullerton College students are able to realize their transfer goals.
To increase awareness of transfer among Fullerton College students, faculty and staff; provide support for students in the preparation, application and transition stages of the transfer process; and enhance opportunities for transfer by collaborating with universities.
Assisting Transfer Students
There are many steps to transfer, from college exploration to college selection, major exploration to major preparation, not to mention the entire application process. The center provides services to help you explore, prepare, and succeed in your transfer plans. The Transfer Center can help you every step of the way!
- College Fairs
- Tours of local colleges & universities
- Transfer Seminars
- Transfer Basics
- Transfer Exploration
- University Application Assistance
- Transfer research resources: catalogues, brochures, flyers, and online resources
- Visits from university representatives
All of the services above are designed to promote a successful transfer which we celebrate at our annual:
- Transfer Celebration!
- Held annually to honor those students who have been accepted to a college/university