Now is the time to apply for financial aid for the 2020-2021 academic year! This is an especially important step for our students who have applied to transfer for fall 2020 because the universities will need to have your FAFSA or California Dream Act Application (CADA) on file to create your financial aid award.

  • FAFSA (U.S. Federal Student Aid)
  • CADA (California State Aid for undocumented students who qualify for AB540)

Please note that Transfer Center staff are not financial aid experts.
If you need assistance, please visit the Financial Aid office located in Building 100, Room 115.