Counseling Services in the Transfer Center
The Transfer Center is part of the Fullerton College Counseling Center and as such, the Transfer Center also provides counseling services to help you plan your transfer! So, whether you meet with a counselor in the Counseling Center or Transfer Center, all counselors can provide you with transfer planning!
To Schedule An Appointment
- Students must be a currently admitted and enrolled Fullerton College student.
- Weekly appointments are open for scheduling on the first day (Monday) of that week.
- Note: We do not book appointments beyond the current week.
- Appointments can be made in person or over the phone; however, students who show up in person will get high priority.
To ensure that the counselors are able to properly advise students and to schedule an appointment, students must provide transcripts from all colleges/universities (ever) attended, as well as, any college exams (AP, IB, CLEP) that you have completed.
We will have access to your Fullerton College and Cypress College transcripts; you do not need to provide them.
Other Colleges/Universities Attended:
- If you have already provided official transcripts we will have access to them.
- If you have NOT yet provided your official transcripts then you must bring them to your appointment.
- Unofficial will suffice for your appointment.