SJSU Supplemental Application Workshop
SJSU Supplemental Application Workshops for Transfers leading up to the deadline
Students will learn:
• A brief overview of the supplemental application and why it’s important
• Tips on updating your Spring 2023 college enrollment as well as verifying transferable units and your GPA/grades earned in Fall 2022
• Insight on how to input your major-specific preparatory coursework
• Tips on updating, deleting, or adding information for completed Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADT) from a community college
• A brief refresher on admissions requirements and upcoming important dates and deadlines for transfers
• A summary of exciting events and opportunities here at SJSU
• A Live Q&A with our Student Outreach and Recruitment team for general questions
Please see below for dates, times, and registration information
Registration is required for these webinar events.
Tuesday, January 24, 2023
5:30 pm - 6:15 pm
Transfer applicants must complete SJSU’s Supplemental Application by Friday, January 27, 2023, to be considered for admission at SJSU. Applications for admission to SJSU will be considered incomplete until they have completed and submitted the supplemental application. Failure to submit their supplemental application could result in the withdrawal of their application for admission.