We are offering the following local tours this spring 2017:
- Fri. Mar. 3: UC Irvine – Transfer Prep Day!
- Fri. Mar. 17: Cal Poly Pomona & University of La Verne
- Fri. Mar. 24: CSU Fullerton & Chapman University
To Participate in a Tour:
Due to District policy, tour participants must be:
- Admitted and enrolled Fullerton College students or
- District faculty, staff, or management.
All local tours require a deposit of $5.00 (cash) to RSVP and is refundable only upon participation.
Students requiring ADA accommodations:
- All Fullerton College students are welcomed to attend a tour!
- We ask that you provide us with reasonable and adequate time to arrange accommodations –
at least 2 weeks notice so that we can make arrangements:
- to order an ADA accommodating bus
- notification to the university campus tours office so that they can assist in providing the accommodations.
All students will be required to complete the following District forms:
- Student Participant Agreement
- Release of Liability
- If you have a medical card, please bring it with you.
- If you do not, an emergency number will suffice.
- Tours typically last 1-1 1/2 hours and depending on the campus, may involve stairs or hills, so bring good (ergonomically correct) walking shoes.
- Pay attention to the weather and plan accordingly.
- Bring money for lunch. Tour guides will typically allow for time for lunch at the university.
For more information, please contact our office.
Northern California Tour!
June 6-8, 2017
We are now accepting applications from currently enrolled Fullerton College students for a chance to be selected to join us to the San Francisco Bay Area to tour the following universities:
- UC Berkeley
- UC Davis
- CSU Sacramento
- San Francisco State University
In addition, students will tour the San Francisco Asian Art Museum.
To Apply or for more information, please visit the Transfer Center, room 212.
Deadline to Apply is Thursday, April 6, 2017.
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.