FAFSA & CALIF DREAM ACT APPLICATION: Priority Deadline to Apply!
March 2, 2017 N/A
How to Apply For Financial Aid
To find out if you are eligible for financial aid, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Dream Act Application by the priority deadline of March 2. Fullerton College School Code is 001201.
Select IRS Data Retrieval Tool in order to expedite the processing of your financial aid file.
- Review your Student Aid Report (SAR) carefully.
The SAR will inform you if your application is complete, what your estimated EFC is, and if you were selected for verification.
- Complete any additional requirements by the priority deadline of May 31.
Login to myGateway, select Student, select Financial Aid, select My Overall Status, and select the correct academic year. Any required documents will be available here.
- Set up your refund preferences through Higher One.
- Be prepared to pay upfront for textbooks, supplies, and other fees.
Disbursement dates are listed on How to Track Your Disbursement 15/16
To be considered for extra grants and work-study, please complete your FAFSA and financial aid file by May 31st.
For more information and assistance, please click the Fullerton College Financial Aid Office link below: